Circle East District’s newly constructed homes are built with innovation, and your comfort, in mind. Designed to the highest standards, they offer a modern, environmentally friendly lifestyle.
Conveniently located in the heart of Cuyahoga County’s cultural districts, with easy access to University Circle, downtown Cleveland, the West Side, and Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport through the
Green living meets modern convenience — Enjoy solar homes that minimize the impact on our planet without sacrificing luxury. Walk, bike, or take the train to some of the area’s beautiful parks and gardens, including Forest Hill Park and Lakeview Cemetery. Refuel at your home with residential EV charging stations. And take advantage of community programs such as recycling and the community garden and at the
Circle East District is a diverse and fast-growing community within the city of East Cleveland –providing access to some of our region’s most distinctive community spaces such as and the scenic . Circle East District looks to create a sense of belonging and shared purpose for all current and future residents.
INVESTMENT IN EAST CLEVELAND
- Cleveland Metroparks is expected to assume management of the 170-acre Forest Hill Park, breathing new life into the historic area
- was sold in 2022 with plans to renovate and improve the 90+ acre property as a mixed-use redevelopment, attracting new tenants and creating more opportunities at this iconic site
- A gated housing community by a California developer is proposed just north of the Circle East District as part of efforts to bring in new residents to East Cleveland
- A $100 million mixed-used development by is planned for the former County owned property on Euclid Avenue, following its sale in 2023
- 1705 Noble Rd, a 9.8-acre property, is being redeveloped under the leadership of JobsOhio and Team NEO